• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF Baby Pictures.

Twitch

Registered Member
I wasn't sure if there had been a baby picture thread before.. I'll start one now! Post your baby pictures!

Here's one of me and my sister (I'm on the left).

Impact

V.I.P.
Aww cute baby Kevin.

I would post baby photos, but I don't actually have any.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'm the dude ducking out from the camera.

I'm the far right. I'm younger than my bro to my left(your right) but look how i'm bigger. I WIN!

Seriously, my favourite picture. I must have been like 7 or 8. on the left. one mine and david's many times pushing our bros around in some kind of artifact.

me on far right. you can see my oldest bro on the far left, already looking unhappy. :(

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.

that's me pushing my hair out of my face, my sister sitting in front of me, and my dad's sweet-ass Chevelle SS in the background.

I'm not sure what's up with the bandage on my sister's hand; she probably just got done punching out the kid standing next to me.
------
I realize I'm not a baby in this pic but it's the youngest I had that was readily available.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
Tis me...not quite a little baby, but I was a wee toddler.

Attachments

Dabs

Registered Member
Ohmigosh DaStevez....I just killed a look-a-like you in my backyard!