GF Awards 2010 - The Insensitive Douchebag Award

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Impact, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Of course, there doesn't need to be a poll for this one. Constantine wins hands down.

AnitaKnapp likes this.

2. AwkwardlyYours

AwkwardlyYours Registered Member

Oh... I quite like Constantine... He's not all that insensitive :/

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Indeed.
    ------
    <3 you Lauren

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

surely you can't be serious.

you can read, can't you?

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I was waiting for the crying to start, with this group I'm surprised it took so long.

6. Jeanie

I like how he proves your point for you.

7. Merc

Not my fault you people judge me solely by my posts on a website. I actually talk to AY. I'm here to have fun, not to be some super-serious perfect representation of myself. Not to mention, if this is a serious thread and someone is actually upset about my mock posting, then they need to leave the forum because it's called a joke.

Although, there are plenty of people on this site that couldn't tell the difference between a joke and anal rape.

Nixola likes this.
  8. Jeanie

so what you're saying is, who you are here is kind of an act, not really who you are in real life? Well if that's the case, then why do you always react so strongly when people accuse you of being insensitive?

Also, if you would accept peoples' friend requests on facebook instead of deleting them, maybe we could get to know the real you better and not judge you only on your posts. But if that's all we have to go by, then what choice do we have?

Stegosaurus likes this.
  9. Merc

I don't recall doing anything like that and I find it thoroughly amusing that this still blows your mind, that people are not going to act entirely like themselves on the forum as they do in real life. I also never said it "is all an act" I said I'm here to have fun and not be a perfect representation of myself.

Give me one good, sincere reason that I would add you, one of the people who has hated me the post during my time here, to my Facebook and allow you access to things that I allow only my friends to see.

Because I couldn't think of one.

10. Jeanie

never said it blows my mind.

maybe the truce we called back in October which I have pretty much stuck to? Maybe you could acknowledge that I'm trying to build on that olive branch that we mutually extended back then? Maybe that you want people to not judge you by your posts on a forum? That's the effort I was making in sending you the friend request.

But hey, if you want to act like a jerk, don't cry foul when people judge you to be one.

At least I tried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.