• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Religion Gettysburg address these speeches or letters would have meant not much of today

ReasontoBelieve

Registered Member
I used the bible as an example the Epistles that is at least one entire chapter . . I wish Jude had more chapters in it. It is good for just one chapter. But I wish it would have at least ten of them. I guess I can say the same for other books with only a few chapters in them. Still we consider the bible as a whole. 31,102 verses Kings James standard bible. Many verses with plural sentences.

These are the kind of letters we ought to be writing to our friends. . I don't mean just biblical teaching. But of being concerned or common similar interests we take time to convey our thoughts. . Don’t think modern. But think traditional. Don't think new but think original. Because we live off the wisdom of over two thousand years old.

Last edited: