Getting Wet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by English-Emo-Boy, Jan 26, 2009.

1. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

When you're out and about and it starts raining, do you hide an wimper in disgust or do you enjoy getting wet?

I usually have my hair styled so if it gets wet it'll ruin the look. I generally hate getting wet full stop. I don't like the feeling of being wet so whenever it starts raining I'll usually whinge and look for cover.

2. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm by far a creature of Water. I LOVE getting wet* and will find every opportunity I can to stay in the rain or in the way of the sprinklers or hose as long as I dont have to be somewhere immediately after. Theres always been something I've enjoyed about drenching my shirt and just lumbering around with water heavy clothes. The way a shoes that werent supposed to get wet feel on your bare feet... that slimey, slippery, yet soft sensation on my feet; its just something I've always adored. And yes... I've done it since I was a kid and I'll do it to this day!

*= "thats what she said"

pro2A likes this.
  3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I love being wet.

I never carry around an umbrella or anything like that, but if I am going somewhere that I specifically fixed up for, I will avoid it.

English-Emo-Boy likes this.
  4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Personally it doesn't bother me, I usually wear a hat so my hair doesn't get wet all that often. But even when I dont wear one I don't really run from the rain, except if it's pouring, than thats different.

5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Doesn't bother me one bit to walk in the rain (as long as it's not winter). I am used to walking in rain storms and blizzards as well so it doesn't really bother me at all.

I find it nice and relaxing to walk in the rain during the spring and summer, I also take an umbrella with me if I know the weather is going to turn crappy on me. It's better to have it and not need it than not have it with me and need it.

6. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

its only water....you don't run from the shower.....hell, you could argue that rain is a "nature shower"

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I love walking in the rain, especially if its really heavy rain and I'm not going anywhere special. If I've just washed my hair then I try and avoid it. and I haate a certain type of rain, the kind that makes your hair really frizzy :laugh:

8. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

If it's a warm rain then I have no problem at all! I hate getting caught in winter rains, they're so uncomfortable and cold! No way.

9. KiethBlackLion

KiethBlackLion Registered Member

I love watching people run in order to get out of the rain. Either way you're gonna get wet.

Getting wet doesn't bother me.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  10. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I love the rain, I love the snow. I love any weather that isn't hot. Haha.