Getting kicked out of stadiums..

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Has this case ever happened to you?

I only got kicked out once and it was at MCG when Collingwood hosted the Power, front row and I everytime Collingwood scored, I banged the advertisments as hard as I could..they warned me..but all the hype and excitement made me forget.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I went to a Senators hockey game, I cant stand the Sens, hate them with a passion. So I was booing them everytime they touch the puck, I was being loud. But it's expected at sporting events. Well the ushers didn't think so, so I got kicked out for being to loud. It was extremely stupid. I was pretty angry about it.

n3wt

Registered Member
No I have never been kisked out of a stadium but I havent been to many sporting events. The only time I did go was when I was like 13.

Shaggy

Registered Member
I only got kicked out once and it was at MCG when Collingwood hosted the Power, front row and I everytime Collingwood scored, I banged the advertisments as hard as I could..they warned me..but all the hype and excitement made me forget.
Lol haha...same thing happened to me... except when they tried to kick us out, we piss bolted around to the other side of the stadium and up a level...they never found us.

Ryuk

Registered Member
Never been kicked out but I've seen plenty of people kicked out as visiting fans who decide they're going to do everything in their power to instigate the entire crowd, and it's even funnier when they turn to the cops and start asking "What did I do?" or something akin to that (yeah use your imagination).