• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Getting Into Quilting

Sophia

Registered Member
I made my first quilt this summer and now I'm hooked. This is such a relaxing hobby that I have started another one. There are so many patterns and variations of patterns that it would be hard to get bored making quilts. I have just finished the top to my second one. The pattern is called "fence rail" and it really came out pretty in all black and white material. Any quilters out there? I would love to hear from you.

Interis

Registered Member
I've never really looked into quilting or sewing seriously, mostly because I prefer to use my free for something else. I did try cross stitch years ago, though. I remember having fun while doing it, so I wonder how they compare to each other.

Keri35

Registered Member
My mom quilts and loves it. I have tried a few different patterns but just don't have the patience. I can sew a block quilt but nothing too fancy. My mom has made numerous different style quilts.