• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Getting Healthy in the New Year

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
I am determined to make 2018 a healthier year for me and my family. To that end, I have been looking up various eating plans, lifestyle changes, and diets to see what might be a good fit for my family. I have also been digging through the threads here to see what others have been doing, and there have been plenty of recommendations. Heck, I have even made a few.

Now that we are almost out of 2017, I am curious to know if what you were doing several months ago is still working for you? I noticed mentions of the ketogenic diet, clean eating, low carb, gluten free, etc. What worked and what didn't? Are you continuing any of these eating plans into 2018? Are you healthier today because of what you were following? I'd love to know!

Keri35

Registered Member
I'm back on the healthy wagon. I fell off of it for about three months. I'm sticking with the exercise plan and I'm eating real foods "not processed".