TV Getting dry?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Doc, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I read somewhere that house is slated to run through next season. I, personally, believe that the story arcs are starting to get a little boring and dry. I do love the current team. I like the mix of old and new and I've always though of Chase as a strong character and member of the team. I'll bet they miss him in surgery.

I don't really like Taub. I think he's poorly cast and poorly written. He hasn't really been important to the show since Kutner killed himself; Kutner is a character I miss.

I would have rather seen Chase, Thirteen, and Foreman with Foreman being even more involved in the diagnosis. I know that it would be clsoe to the originals but I would prefer Kutner or a vacancy over Taub. I just don't like his character.

Do you think the show can stay fresh enough for another season? I honestly think it may jump the shark soon if the storylines don't improve.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

In all honesty, I thought last season was sub-par and this one was much, much better. It's a fresher feel to the series and it certainly regained my interest in the show. I would just be curious as to where they would go from here.

3. Corona

Corona Registered Member

I agree. This season is much better than last season. After some of the episodes last season I was losing hope.

4. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Season 5 was too active. Too many things happened, and the plot and back story jumped around SO much. This season is so much better because they aren't throwing huge plot twists/surprises at us, they're back to the slow gradual way of revealing things. So if you miss an episode here or there, you're not COMPLETELy lost, just a little bit lost. (Personally, I still like season 2 and 3 the best, but season 6 is ranking up there.)

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I was impressed by the Cuddy episode. I was wrong about the show getting stale. The current fellowship is working out really well.

Oh, and when is Cameron coming back? She's still in the opening credits.