• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

getting away

merob

Boom!
I put on music. Sometime's I drink a little - just enough to get tipsy.
I smoke out of habbit sometimes, but hate smoking when I'm depressed. I tend to think about all my problems. Although I'll have a mil. thoughts racing in my head, my reactions are too slow to get anything done.

A

Angel03

If am lucky during the week I can relax by watching one of my favorite wb episode. Go in my room attempt homework, work on a story while listening to music. Sometimes I will go to the library or target. Shopping or checking out Cd's/books can be comforting to me. Sometimes I make a run over to blockbuster and rent a couple or more movies to watch. Though recently I haven't been making good selections.

D

Drky

I am very active and am always at the gym. I just go to the gym and rip my self apart. It is my haven for thinking.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
that's nice. I"m sure lifting weights and stuff could really take out stress. I should try that

Italiano

Film Elitist
For me it's usually music, working out, or I'll write ideas for movies or screenplays.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I usually just go into my room, look at the funny sites I have bookmarked, and listen to some up-beat music.