• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

getting away

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
just wondering...

what do you do when you want to get away from something whether it be stresses of life, a hard day, when you're angry, etc. ?

I just pop in my headphones or go to the park and relax. I usually go somewhere quiet

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Either listen to music, go to a party, go to the gym, run, break something, or whatever else can come to my mind. If it is really bad then I just talk with someone about it, that is assuming I actually get time to talk to them since to many damn people talk to me about their problems as it is, it can be stressful juggling 10-20 other people's problems at a time and your own.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah smoke until you can smoke no more basically, which is just when you run out.

L

lilbballfrk

'music is my therapy" ^-^

thats about the only thing that takes the stress away.

Malificus

Likes snow
I can't remember how long it's been since I've had to just get away. I would generally just go in my room and either listen to music, read, whatever.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well I am sure other things will, you just have to figure out what it is.

Vegito728

Registered Member
There is this big hill where I live right behind my house I usually go there and relax or I ride my bike. :)

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I remember the days when I use to ride my bike lol

Edit: Typo

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Long walks usually help clear my head. Not all the time, but it helps me gather my thoughts.