getting away

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oxyMORON, Apr 12, 2006.

1. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

just wondering...

what do you do when you want to get away from something whether it be stresses of life, a hard day, when you're angry, etc. ?

I just pop in my headphones or go to the park and relax. I usually go somewhere quiet

2. Either listen to music, go to a party, go to the gym, run, break something, or whatever else can come to my mind. If it is really bad then I just talk with someone about it, that is assuming I actually get time to talk to them since to many damn people talk to me about their problems as it is, it can be stressful juggling 10-20 other people's problems at a time and your own.

3. Blur

Blur iPimp

You already KNOW what I do. dooooooooohhh

4. Yeah smoke until you can smoke no more basically, which is just when you run out.

5. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

'music is my therapy" ^-^

thats about the only thing that takes the stress away.

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I can't remember how long it's been since I've had to just get away. I would generally just go in my room and either listen to music, read, whatever.

7. Well I am sure other things will, you just have to figure out what it is.

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

There is this big hill where I live right behind my house I usually go there and relax or I ride my bike. :)

9. I remember the days when I use to ride my bike lol

Edit: Typo

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Long walks usually help clear my head. Not all the time, but it helps me gather my thoughts.