• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Getting away with stuff?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
What stuff as a kid and even now as an adult have you gotten away with, rule breaking, etc?

I have gotten away with cheating on my school tests a lot. But my most notable one was when I was overseas and I came back to school here and that week we had a test for Science and I didn't even know about it but I had to sit it, gave me a day to study but I didn't and he put me at back of the classroom and I cheated out of the text book + the answer sheet a friend of mine gave to me to copy from. I got 100% on that test too. You'd think he would've found out by then, considering the fact that I haven't been in country for three months.

I got away with a suspension once at school, I blatantly lied to defend myself and to my surprise it worked. Got into a punch on with another kid, basically reversed the whole story onto him and I had witnesses and they defended me. That was a good day.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
lololol I've gotten away with cheating on exams too.
Especially in high-school I used to cheat A LOT.
In University not so much (not to say not at all). I remember I was having an exam 4 years ago and I cheated on ALL the questions. The professor was staying outside the class, and I was sitting at the back of the classroom. It was one of the best and funniest experiences ever.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
lololol I've gotten away with cheating on exams too.
Especially in high-school I used to cheat A LOT.
In University not so much (not to say not at all). I remember I was having an exam 4 years ago and I cheated on ALL the questions. The professor was staying outside the class, and I was sitting at the back of the classroom. It was one of the best and funniest experiences ever.
It's a bit hard in University because they are so strict here, they have people walking among the tables for the whole hour or two hours patrolling. All labels must be off water bottles, etc.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I feel asleep in class during a biology test, real snoozer, when I woke up they were starting to grade the paper. I filled in the answer as the teacher gave them. Made a A on that surprised the teacher didn't catch on and that I got away with that.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I only cheated on an exam once. It was in chemistry, my worst subject. The teacher had handed out the test papers. I had the paper with the answer key, that had been whited out to make copies for everyone else. As most of you know, when something has been whited out you can turn the page over and read it clearly through the back of the page. I had all the correct answers on my exam paper, why not use them? All I had to do was turn the page over and look.

I had a sister 4 years older than me, and our parents are divorced. When I was 17 she was 21...so I was able to stay out all night and party with her...because I would tell one parent that I was staying with the other. They hated each other so they never verified any of my stories.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I've gotten away with a bunch of small things in my life, lying, cheating at school, whatever. I've gotten rather good at that stuff, which isn't something I'm proud of, but whatever. I generally don't do that sort of thing any more

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I used to get away with staying out way too late during highschool, just by telling my mom that me and my friends were just out hanging in the hayloft for a few hours. She was always asleep but woke up when we came in the house. So she never heard the car driving in the driveway lol.