Get your hot dogs!

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Do you like eating hot dogs? What kind of toppings do you put on your hot dog and how many can you eat?

I enjoy eating hot dogs and I like to put ketchup and mustard on it. I sure can't eat 68 hot dogs but I can eat about 2 or 3.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Hot dogs are a staple of my diet. I usually eat them with mustard and onions. I've got no clue how many I could eat, but I usually like to eat a couple.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Hot dogs are definitely amazing. I prefer mine with sweet fire pickles which are sweet pickles with jalapenos so the taste has a kick but is offset ever so slightly by the sweetness.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I quite like a hotdog, although I havent had one in ages.

I usually like just plain old tomato ketchup on mine. Im not a fan of onions and mustard.

I could probably eat 2 in one go.

I've never found that right dog that made me filled and satisfied. Pork and turkey leave a bad feeling and I've had it boiled, grilled and fried. I need to cover it with a glob of ketchup in order to actually enjoy it. My mind is telling me I should like it, though my stomach and taste buds are not in agreement.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I wouldn't eat hot dogs for the longest time. When my parents got divorced, it was the only thing my dad could make. And he would boil them. And he probably bought the cheapest kind. It was positively nasty, and I still gag thinking about it.

If I were to eat them now, they would have to be all beef and cooked out on the grill, topped with mustard.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm a huge fan of hot dogs, I can eat it around 6-8 of them if I'm really hungry. Personally I prefer steam hot dogs, there's so delicious. I don't put much toppings on them, usually only ketchup and onions.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I eat a lot of VeggieDogs. They taste pretty good. I like mine with mustard/relish mix and a slice of American cheese.

I also like a Chicago-style dog - cheddar, tomatoes, green relish, finger hot peppers, a pickle slice, and celery salt. :p