• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Get your free credit report and credit score

mrCredit

Registered Member
<< spam deleted >>

<< second warning. user banned >>

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
He posted a link to a site that was full of affiliate links, but not a real site.

That site you posted spence looks like a good one. I am going to try to see my report through it.

softwarewiz

Registered Member
Thanks, too, Spence. I'm going to give it a try. Everyone tells me that my credit record is non-existent or as bad as it gets, but I've never actually seen a report.

Maybe if I can take a look at it I can see if there was somethings I did wrong that are making it tough for me to get credit or if it's just that I'm out of school in my first job with no real history behind me.

Looks like a good site ... I'll give it a try and let you know if it answered my questions (the people who've turned me down for credit won't ever go into details).