Movies Get Smart (movie)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is for more of the older members on these forums. I am sure there's not a lot people here that have heard of the show called Get Smart. But they're now making a movie out of it, and Steve Carrell he will be playing Maxwell Smart and The Rock will be in this film as well. This was a great show back in the day, and it was so funny. I am glad that they're making a movie out of it, I am sure it's going to be hilarious. Here's a little trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNg7k4wqpeM

I think the rock has had a really great Movie Run and I will keep watching his movies as long as he keeps the great acting up.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
what won't they make a movie of?

i watched the shit out of Get Smart when I was about 10 or so. I wanted to be 99.

Italiano

Film Elitist
I think the rock has had a really great Movie Run and I will keep watching his movies as long as he keeps the great acting up.
I don't.

Most of his movies I find to be more guilty pleasures more or less. Walking tall was probably his best dramatic acting, other than that, he's not exactly one of my favorite actors. Although I think for a role like this it should be entertaining.

Steve Carrell on the other hand I really like. He'll definitely make this movie funny.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I don't.

Steve Carrell on the other hand I really like. He'll definitely make this movie funny.
Exactly I like his movie track record atm. And I like everything I have seen him in.

Little Miss Sunshine
40 year old virgin
The Office

(Did not see evan almighty but I plan too)

Im looking forward to it.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Eh, I heard Evan Almighty was sub-par. But I haven't seen it either, so don't take my word for it.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Get Smart is still being aired here as a daily TV show. I kinda like it. It's pretty good. But I am not really sure if I am going to watch this movie. But since Steve Carrel and Rock are in it. It's a thumbs up I am going.