• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Music Get ready for the worst song of 2014... from an oldie

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I have no response to this... that's the worst thing I've heard since Friday. Oh, actually I do have a response! I believe Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson can sum up my reaction in one gif. Take it away, Dr. deGrasse Tyson....

All jokes aside... seriously, DO NOT WANT.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
Bubbles said:
I have no response to this... that's the worst thing I've heard since Friday. Oh, actually I do have a response! I believe Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson can sum up my reaction in one gif. Take it away, Dr. deGrasse Tyson....

All jokes aside... seriously, DO NOT WANT.
Best. response. ever.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
Crypticshock said:
Put it on mute.
Remove any scenes that show a man.

Best video... ever!
As a bisexual woman, who has an aversion to the hot mess that is Billy Ray Cyrus, I am inclined to agree. My husband referred to it as an "alien strip club." BTW, WHY, oh WHY is he alluding to his daughter, in this damn thing? Sick bastard.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
Konshentz said:
The video somehow makes the already shitty song worse. I'm blown away by the awfulness.
If you think this is bad, then boy, do I have something else to show you guys... Gonna put that in another thread. It's awful.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
BourneofDarkness15 said:
Well I'm gonna put some headphones on and listen to Within Temptation, that'll take my mind off this terrible song lol
I listened to Queen, to purge my ears, and my soul, after this.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Honestly I think Billy Ray was just trying to make a fool of himself to embarrass Miley in the way that he has been embarrassed over the past year. Obviously the man does not need the extra money so this is like a "f you" back at his daughter