• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Get drunk and get your asses onto chat! And where is Scissors?

Interested

Registered Member
:mad: Ted is unhappy.

He came back to General forum expecting that good old fire and no one is here! What's up, people? Where is everyone? And where is Scissors? :confused:

There is an echo here :shifteyes:

Last edited:

Interested

Registered Member
:eek: But... But I want chat back! Pretty please... pretty please with sugar on (blah blah blah...)

Seriously. When did it die? Why? Flu? Plague? Malaria? Justin Bieber?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I'm still at work. No drinking for me.

Interested

Registered Member
Well you can watch! I am not the one doing drinking either... I just like to watch. That sounds... :cute:

How long has it been that way? I feel like I lost my favorite tv show...

Daemonic

Registered Member
Sorry....

It is way too early to drink, and I'm on a break from getting "drunk" for a few months since I just started exercising again. :/

Tucker

Lion Rampant
:eek: But... But I want chat back! Pretty please... pretty please with sugar on (blah blah blah...)

Seriously. When did it die? Why? Flu? Plague? Malaria? Justin Bieber?
I'm rolling with the Bieber Fever hypothesis, myself. It seems to be extremely virulent. Another theory touches on the tentacles temporarily trailing into Smelnickle's testicles and the fact that he hasn't been chatmastering much.

Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
First you say I drink too much, now you say I need to get drunk? Make up your mind already. :D

I miss our chats :(