• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Geography test to help free poverty

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm not sure how legit this website is but it says when you play their geography test, they donate water somewhere in the world.

LINK: FreePoverty - Knowing Helps

FREEPOVERTY GOALS AND MISSION

The goal of many organizations is to end poverty. We intend to do the same, and we want you to contribute. By testing your knowledge on the map shown above, each correct answer means you will be donating 10 cups of water. We chose water as our primary source of donation, because it is something that all human beings need to survive. And around the world, there are many, too many people who don't have access to clean drinking water; thus causing various illnesses. With your contribution, we may just be one step closer to ending poverty.

WHY DO I HAVE TO PLAY FOR YOU TO DONATE ON MY BEHALF? WHY NOT DONATE ALL THE AMOUNTS OF WATER YOURSELF?

Because each time you play the game, you will see advertisements. The money that is gained from advertisers will be used to buy and provide clean drinking wate and other nutrients. We will donate most of the revenues derived from the advertisements to the WaterAid Organization which is focused in providing food for those in need.

I played it to test my geography knowledge. Let's just hope it does more than that and actually donates water where it's needed.

According to the test, I donated 47 cups (I blame the USA :lol:).

Are you good in world geography? So how many cups could you donate?

ETA: I took it again and had fewer questions about the USA on the "Easy" level...woot. So I managed to have fun with "Medium" level (which was easier for me than the first level). Hard level was yeah, hard. LOL

Last edited:

Bananas

Endangered Species
I donated 254 cups of water.:) I like geography, Kept tripping up on Australia and the Usa.

woot.....292 on my 2nd attempt

Last edited:

Iris

rainbow 11!
w00t

I sucked when it went to Africa or Asia...

how the hell did you guys get the badge up there? I donated 132

Last edited:

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I ended up with 176, but I got lucky and had a bunch of American and European ones. Then I got to hard and they started throwing Southeast Asia and the like at me.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
w00t

I sucked when it went to Africa or Asia...

I just did the screenshot when I clicked on "get badge" and uploaded it on a free image host site. I didn't even try if their direct codes work here.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland

Pretty fun. Got about ten questions into Super Hard.

I hadn't slept for 30 hours prior to that, so I'll fire it up tomorrow.

I took a screenshot, cropped it to only show this one box, then uploaded it on TinyPic.

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
There's a Super Hard category? :lol:

Excellent score, kaz!