• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Generous or a Cheapskate

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
What are you when it comes to dishing out the readies?

And be HONEST!

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I would give anyone anything.

I can't bear seeing people go without things. It's got me in trouble before but I will loan out money and not ask for it back.

Oh and don't get me started on if its someones birthday...I'm a maniac with how much I spend!

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I would give anyone anything.

I can't bear seeing people go without things. It's got me in trouble before but I will loan out money and not ask for it back.

Oh and don't get me started on if its someones birthday...I'm a maniac with how much I spend!
Can I have £20 and your spleen please? :S

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Fair point...mate I get paid tomorrow until then I have -£20 sorry :( my spleen you can have.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
To be honest. I will give folks money, but only if I'll be sure to get it back, and generally to people I know - not because I'm a cheapskate, but because I'm not particularly well of myself -
However if they properly need it then I'll give it them regardless of reimbursement. I mean, money ain't everything. --

Is it safe to presume that people who think otherwise are better off financially? I have no opinion on this btw.

PS: Kibs, please keep that spleen on ice for me. You can have a liver in trade if you like.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't give money to anyone unless I know I will get it back. I am only tight because I can't afford not to be.
Well I say I'm tight. But it's literally because my money is gone on bills as soon as it hits my bank. It's a pain as I miss out on doing a lot of fun things.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
It depends on the situation but I always need surety that they will return it back. If it's to a homeless man, I always give money because I know how it feels to be without money and I need good karma :D

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm both. When I have money, I'm generous. When I'm short in cash, I'm cheapskate. The philosophy being "share what you have" and "don't spend what you don't have".

Dekzper

Registered Member
It depends on who it is and why. If it's someone who really needs something then I'll give them more than they need and I don't want it back. But there are some peeps I wouldn't give anything too and might even charge epic interest if I ever did.

Btw, you can have £50 but NOT my spleen or liver. :D I need those.