GeneralForum Fail Quotes

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Okay, so I suspect this has already been a thread before, in one form or another, but it wouldn't exactly be easy to find at this point, so I'm making a new one.

I had been doing this in the GF Quote Archive at one point, but realized it didn't quite fit in, since that thread is intended for legitimate, worthwhile quotes. This thread is intended for the not-so-glorious ones. If someone posts something that makes you lol, share it here; there's only a couple rules when quoting fail-quotes here:
  1. You may give the quote entirely out of context, but you may not alter the text or spelling of the quote, or misquote someone entirely.
  2. You may exclude extraneous words from the beginning and end to sharpen the quote or take the quote slightly out of context, but you may not exclude words from the middle of a sentence to alter what is said (ie: "I [...] am a [...] stupid [...] guy!?")
  3. You may not use this thread to insult or berate other users. It's just for fun.

This thread was inspired by a need to post this somewhere :lol::
i watched that guy fail 50 time andim still laughing at him no exageration

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
All you have to do is see my signature. That came from the chat room one night. :)
------
Ohai Pretz, you gave me another reason to post this:

Originally Posted by PretzelCorps
I spend most evenings deliriously intoxicated with all manner of illegal substances, desperately searching for something at least remotely alive to put my penis into (none of which I'll recall later, anyways).
Oh, and that's the best quote ever. :D

Last edited: