GeneralForum Fail Quotes

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by PretzelCorps, Feb 4, 2010.

1. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

Okay, so I suspect this has already been a thread before, in one form or another, but it wouldn't exactly be easy to find at this point, so I'm making a new one.

I had been doing this in the GF Quote Archive at one point, but realized it didn't quite fit in, since that thread is intended for legitimate, worthwhile quotes. This thread is intended for the not-so-glorious ones. If someone posts something that makes you lol, share it here; there's only a couple rules when quoting fail-quotes here:
    1. You may give the quote entirely out of context, but you may not alter the text or spelling of the quote, or misquote someone entirely.
    2. You may exclude extraneous words from the beginning and end to sharpen the quote or take the quote slightly out of context, but you may not exclude words from the middle of a sentence to alter what is said (ie: "I [...] am a [...] stupid [...] guy!?")
    3. You may not use this thread to insult or berate other users. It's just for fun.

This thread was inspired by a need to post this somewhere :lol::

Wade8813 likes this.

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Ohai Pretz, you gave me another reason to post this:

Wade8813 likes this.
  3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

so. much. fail.

Okay, really I just wanted to post in the thread so that I'm subscribed.

4. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I'm subscribing as well. This thread is thee epitome of irony. An awesome thread of fail.

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I have no words.

PretzelCorps likes this.
  6. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

All you have to do is see my signature. That came from the chat room one night. :)
    ------
    Oh, and that's the best quote ever. :D

Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  7. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

I remember when I read that, I was in stitches. What's more is that he said precisely what I thought on the matter.

[​IMG]

In fairness, looking back it was an amusing fail. :lol:

8. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

:naughty:

9. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

lame English. where are your originally from, [strike]knife[/strike] scissor?

10. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

no, thats fine elly. He's saying that he's had one too many of something. meaning, he's had too many, one too many.