Generalforum 64: Youtube edition

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I've been thinking about a new idea to spark things around here but at the same time make it a game out of it. Here in Canada we have a sports station called The Score, and they have this short program called Score 64 where different sports events go head to head and fans go online to vote which video they preferred most...now I tried this here A LONG time ago and it never worked out so I'm going to try it again but this time it wont be about sports...it will be about comedy videos and you the members will vote for the video that makes you laugh the most. Now I'm not going to start this until I get a positive responce towards the idea.

Rules: I'm going to pick 64 funny clips from Youtube and you guys will pick which one you think should advance to the next round. Voting will only last 3 days after the first vote is cast and 1 video will be posted at a time.

Thoughts and questions??

rsonmor

Registered Member
so would you go through the 64 videos posting one a day and once the final clip has been posted then the voting starts or am i missing details lol

StroShow

V.I.P.
I'd post one match-up at a time. I woudln't post another one until the match-up voting process is over with. That way it wouldn't get confusing to judge. Plus I wouldn't make it a poll because I'd be posting every match-ups in one thread. So you'd have to vote by replying and at the same time explaining why you voted for that specific video...so it doesn't become a spamfest type idea.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I think it's a good idea, although I think it would be better to have less than 64 clips or it would take forever.

StroShow

V.I.P.
Yea I kinda agree with everyone...I could easily cut it down halfway and make it a round of 32 or cut it down even more and put it at 16. Whatever is easier for everyone, and whatever makes my idea work.