• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

General NHl off-season thread

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
For news that don't necesseraly need a thread.

Dan Bylsma reportedly interviewed with Vancouver and is a finalist for the Florida gig.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Brad Richards has been bought out by the New York Rangers, source says
Not all that surprising. He's making tons of money and he hasn't performed to his capibilities in recent years.

That said, I'm sure a lot of teams will show interest.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Habs assistant coach is getting the gig in Florida. Gerard Gallant.

Rumour has it, the second Winter Classic this season is Montreal and Boston in Gillette Stadium (Home of the Patriots). First Winter Classic is Chicago in Washington. That might be all of the outdoor games, unless they add an Heritage Classic in Winnipeg or Ottawa. Toronto wants one for their 100th season.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Vancouver Canucks name Willie Desjardins head coach. Desjardins coached the AHL Texas Stars to the Calder Cup championship this season.

Sabby

Crosby wins the Hart, no real surprise there. Maple Leafs Bolland was a 7-8 year deal....#fuckoff