General Manager

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

When will they announce a new General Manager on Raw? I personally think there in dire need of a new one. Hopefully it will be someone that no one expects and that it will help boom up the ratings. Someone like Stone Cold would defenitely help the ratings.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Melina! Heel Melina would be great in my opinion. She has the charisma, could be the young version of Vickie and there are a lot of plots she could follow.

Or bring back Eric Bischoff. He was a talented GM when he was at RAW a few years ago. I can see him doing it again.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Well WWE just switched Melina from a heal to a face so we won't see that. And were you serious with her? I dont see how that could work.

But yeah, dunno when they'll get a new one. Vince is kinda acting like the GM at this point but im sure eventually he'll hire someone.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Please tell me you were kidding when you said you wanted Melina as the new General Manager? People would be mad if they hired her, people are already mad that Vicky is the current manager on Smackdown. Melina wouldn't be a good GM for Raw that's for certain.

But I wouldn't mine having Eric Bishoff back, I've always been a fan of his, he's got attutude he's very good on the microphone and he's a great heel. I would defenitely approve of having him back as the GM of Raw. But probably won't happen.

5. Millz

Bishoff would always be my top pick but I'm not confident its going to happen. I'm with you, but eh I'd be shocked.

6. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I'm not sure it would work, but since Raven is unemployed give him a shot, hes got charisma, experience and name credibility. he could go on the creative team too

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

RAW is probably TOO big for her, you're right. If they just had Melina as GM of ECW or SmackDown! (instead of Vickie) that could've worked well. She had something going when Batista was champion and she was mad because she felt she got taken advantage of. But that ended when Batista was injured. She could've stacked the odds against him and made it hard for Batista to get/keep the championship belt. I see potential in her.

There is always Shane or Stephine. >.<;

8. Millz

I just dont see Melina as a strong enough vocalist to get the job done. Vicki isnt bad in her role...she's disliked because she's sleeping with Edge and is very annoying. She's playing her part well.

I think people would be confused if Melina was the GM...it really wouldnt make a whole lotta sense unless they fix a storyline for her.

9. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I could see Melina being better at the role than Vicki, but I really don't see why she'd ever be in it.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

In my opinion I think it would've been better if they picked Melina over Vickie because Melina could also wrestle. That could lead to a Edge & Melina vs ?? & ?? at a PPV of some sort. A lot better building could've been done.

Back to RAW, though, what about Randy Orton? While he's recovering, he can become a GM until he's better again. Could lead to some interesting storylines.