General Manager

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've always liked having a General Manager for the brands especially the Raw brand, but personally I've been disapointed with the current General Manager on Raw. I think Regal has done a poor job as the General Manager, now if you had a chance to have a General Manager that is currently in the WWE who would it be and why?

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I was going to say Stephanie, but I think she's pregnant again. Sean Michaels seems to be slowing down in the ring a lot lately and jobbing to other stars. Also, he was a really good GM when he first came back from his back injury and semi-retirement. I'd like to see him in the GM role.

3. Babe_Ruth

Yeah Steph is pregneant again so she's not going to be able to do it. But I personally would love to see Shane O Mac has the General Manager. I've always been a fan of his and I believe hes great on the microphone, and he knows how to get people's attention. So I believe he would do a great job as the the new General Manager.

4. Doc

Isn't Shane more of a behind the scenes/marketing type of guy now?

5. Babe_Ruth

Yeah he is, but he still comes on the show from time to time. I don't know if he prefers to stay behind the scenes, but personally I think he's a great individual, and knows how to get reactions from fans, he's a good face and good heel. He puts on a hell of a show and I believe he'd be a great general manager.

6. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

William Regal is an AWESOME GM. Watch your mouth!

Armando Estrada? Now there's a terrible GM. I like Vicki as GM but Teddy Long needs to get another chance.

7. Doc

I really didn't like Teddy Long as the GM. He was too boring for me.

8. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

Ric Flair would make a great GM, has always been magic on the mic and since way back in the 80's can get the crowd behind him or against him while on the mic, so I would like to see him in the role as GM if I got to choose.

9. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Too boring? Teddy Long is the only GM with actual character and charisma. Now let me holla at ya playa.
    ------
    When Flair was the "owner" of Raw, he was awesome. So when he retires I would love to see him back in that role.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  10. Babe_Ruth

Ric Flair is good selection as well, I rather see him do anything but wrestle to be honest with you. The last few general managers on Smackdown have been horrible. I cannot stand Vickie has the new General Manager, and Teddy Long wasnt any better in my opinion.