General Manager

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've always liked having a General Manager for the brands especially the Raw brand, but personally I've been disapointed with the current General Manager on Raw. I think Regal has done a poor job as the General Manager, now if you had a chance to have a General Manager that is currently in the WWE who would it be and why?

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I was going to say Stephanie, but I think she's pregnant again. Sean Michaels seems to be slowing down in the ring a lot lately and jobbing to other stars. Also, he was a really good GM when he first came back from his back injury and semi-retirement. I'd like to see him in the GM role.

3. Babe_Ruth

Yeah Steph is pregneant again so she's not going to be able to do it. But I personally would love to see Shane O Mac has the General Manager. I've always been a fan of his and I believe hes great on the microphone, and he knows how to get people's attention. So I believe he would do a great job as the the new General Manager.

4. Doc

Isn't Shane more of a behind the scenes/marketing type of guy now?

5. Babe_Ruth

Yeah he is, but he still comes on the show from time to time. I don't know if he prefers to stay behind the scenes, but personally I think he's a great individual, and knows how to get reactions from fans, he's a good face and good heel. He puts on a hell of a show and I believe he'd be a great general manager.

6. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

William Regal is an AWESOME GM. Watch your mouth!

Armando Estrada? Now there's a terrible GM. I like Vicki as GM but Teddy Long needs to get another chance.

7. Doc

I really didn't like Teddy Long as the GM. He was too boring for me.

8. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

Ric Flair would make a great GM, has always been magic on the mic and since way back in the 80's can get the crowd behind him or against him while on the mic, so I would like to see him in the role as GM if I got to choose.

9. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Too boring? Teddy Long is the only GM with actual character and charisma. Now let me holla at ya playa.
    ------
    When Flair was the "owner" of Raw, he was awesome. So when he retires I would love to see him back in that role.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  10. Babe_Ruth

Ric Flair is good selection as well, I rather see him do anything but wrestle to be honest with you. The last few general managers on Smackdown have been horrible. I cannot stand Vickie has the new General Manager, and Teddy Long wasnt any better in my opinion.