General Forum Hall of Fame (Prep. Thread - Final Judges Added)

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Welcome to the GF Hall of Fame!

To begin your tour, first let's understand what the GFHoF is and what it stands for. To be nominated, you must have been on GF for a minimum 1 year (but those with 2 or more will be considered more eligible). It's a dedication thing, sorry! Also, we want only active members. There is no solid number but the judging panel will decide that. The Judging Panel will be as follows:

1. Swiftstrike
2. Echoes
3. DaStevez
4. Babe_Ruth
5. Jeanie

I would like to add four more spots, preferably to our most veteran members. If you are interested in being a judge, post here! Note, I am including myself as the sixth judge as the HoF was originally my idea years ago (and thankfully brought back to attention by Tucker). Post here as to why you would like to judge and share why you think you think you would be a good choice!

Note: To be a judge, you must be both active and a member with at least a year of consistent experience.
-----------------------------------------------

Judges can add this to their signatures:

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'd like to be a judge. I've been a member here for over five years and I've been one of the most active members in the history of the forum. I am one of the few remaining members from the original GF, and one of probably three left (Hybrix, Steve, and myself) from when it was called GameComplex.

I nominate MJ if he wants to do it. He's fair, been around a very long time, has a understand of what goes on around here and yada, yada. You know what I'm saying.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I second echoes and MJ, and I nominate DaStevez, since obviously he knows whos who.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I also agree with DaStevez and MJ. They've both been around since the beginning at GF and FC, respectively.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I would also agree with BR, Echoes, and Steve. I think they're shoe-ins so does anyone have a suggestion for the last judge?

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Jeanie? She has been here a while and she speaks her mind, or how about some fresher meat like CO? He meets your requirements of over a year of consistancy, he is active in most parts of the forum and he doesn't seem biased one way or another.

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I second me, for all the reasons mentioned and I bring a female perspective to the panel. For whatever that's worth.