General Buggery #31 - "The Big Picture" (New style)

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Merc, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Let me know what you think of the new style I'm using. It takes more time to do it this way, but I like putting more effort in because sometimes I don't think I put enough into these things.

[​IMG]

2. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

My personal favorites were the first set. I liked that one more so, even if it was simple at start it just felt good. Wasnt big on Hobo, and although this has potential, I still think the first GB style was the best.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Really? I just found that the comics before looked a lot more lifeless and didn't have as much substance to them, you know? I'm trying to draw the new ones strictly by hand using as little MSPaint tools as possible.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I think the new style looks really professional, I like it. If it's just the appearance and not the content that you're planning on changing then yeah, I approve! Nothing wrong with the old style, but if you prefer to put more effort in then why not.

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

yeah yeah definitely, in the end its up to you. If this style makes you happier then obviously your better work will be with that style.

But I just found the old ones reminded me of Stick Death... and sadly, you remind me of stick death. :hah: but thats a good thing! Stick death was hella cool back in the day.

maybe its more so the content, there were alot of Lulz to be had that resinated with GF... I didnt think I felt that so much with Hobo. Do a couple more of these new ones and I'll give a further opinion