• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

General Boredom's MD section

Blur

iPimp
tits..
just sounds better...

Taliesin

Registered Member
I've read a ton of articles, watched a ton of videos, and spent a ton of time researching, looking for statistics, checking out spreadsheets, watching the streets, and that doesn't even include all the time I spent watching the news, discussing it with my friends and family, and reading post after post after post. :-/ And I still can't get a date with Maria Brink... :(

Well, BOOBS!! :D
Heh heh... you said boobs.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
In 1979 the richest 1% owned ten percent of America's total wealth. Now they own forty percent. This simple, verifiable fact proves that 'trickle down economics' is a sham and a lie. The more they make, the less the rest are able to make. And by the way, there are no Mom and Pop pizza points in the top 1%. That's just another lie.
Actually it proves no such thing, it doesn't prove anything other than some at the top have accumulated more by percentage...nothing more and nothing less. What is a lie is the more they make the less the rest are able to make. At the expense of repeating myself, capitalism is not a zero-sum game, until people understand that we're going to keep having these fallacious conclusions.