• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

General Boredom's MD section

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Smilin' if you were only a part of FC...you wouldve experienced what you seek
Hahaha, you mean the jester performing at my pleasure? My minstrel always responds to my commands.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Mother, should I run for President?
Mother, should I trust the government?
Mother, will they put me in the firing line?
Is it just a waste of time?

Hush now, baby, baby, don't you cry
Momma's gonna make all of your nightmares come true
Momma's gonna put all of her fears into you
Momma's gonna keep you right here under her wing
She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing
Momma will keep Baby cozy and warm
Oooh, Babe
Oooh, Babe
Oooh, Babe, of course Momma's gonna help build the wall

Last edited:

Taliesin

Registered Member
I know songs too.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
There are still tents in memorial park here lol. And its only gonna get colder as the winter progresses. Thems gots balls!

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
There are still tents in memorial park here lol. And its only gonna get colder as the winter progresses. Thems gots balls!
I'll bet those tents are unoccupied. They're just there for the show. Someone should go down to these unoccupied encampments at 3:00am and start banging pots to rouse up the "protesters". Give the babies something to cry about. :lol:

I dare anyone to take a video of giving these tantrum throwing spoiled brats a taste of their own medicine and exercising their own free speech.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Why would I wake them up at 3am? then I'd have to get up that early. I'm fine with my 5am start lol. Also, they aren't hurting anything. They set up some signs and are camping out. Frankly, I think at this point, it's just bums under the guise of protesters, getting a warm place to sleep. I'm fine with that. Lol, in fact, it kinda looks like fun! They have a big giant stack of firewood, nicely stacked and chopped. And they have a firepit and I can see them having a campfire gathering every night from my window. I'm jealous!

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
If it looks like fun, maybe you should join them! Take a fifth with you and pass it around. Find out how smart that bunch is.

It sounds like your protesters aren't making a nuisance of themselves. So I would leave them be. It's the ones that are being obnoxious all day that deserve to experience a taste of their own medicine.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Yah, its winnipeg. The city of good protesters. They do a march every once in awhile. They take their signs, and walk a good 30 blocks. But they follow the pedestrian laws lol. We're all too polite haha. Then they pound their signs back into the ground (although they'll have to work harder to do that now since the ground is frozen solid haha), and go back to playing cards in their tents or something lol.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
News Headlines

Yeah, try to get in the way of bargain hunters. You might get trampled.