• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gemstone of the week.

Daemonic

Registered Member
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but was wondering if people would like to know the mythology and properties of gemstones. I love gemstones and feel very connected to them so if people are interested I would be happy to post something each week on a different stone...

I will start with amethyst, may favorite.

The stone of sobriety, also represents spirituality and psychic things. In fact, amethyst comes from Greek and means "without drunkenness". This is a great stone for breaking bad habits. It is also used as a dream stone, it is supposed to help bring about possessive dreams and I personally find it helps with dream memory. I think it would be a great stone to use in a dream pillow. It has also been known to be used as a protection stone. It is well known for enhancing psychic abilities. It is also a stone of spirituality, it can help with spirituality, psychic ability, and even is a peaceful meditation stone.