Geeeez...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Noot, May 27, 2010.

1. Noot

Noot New Member

*sigh* I don't usually do this...

You know, I'm just this person. Nothing special. Not really worth an entire thread about me. But I am glad to be here and hope we can have some good discussions about this and that and the other thing, so to start off on the right foot, here I am officially introducing myself (even though, you know, I'm just this person...).

Hi, I'm Noot. I live in the Pacific Northwest with a couple of cats and a bunch of chickens. I'm kinda old and therefore can sometimes be kinda cranky, but mostly I'm a fairly reasonable dork (the good kind of dork). The mortgage is paid by writing/ghostwriting/editing/researching whatever you need written, edited, or researched. I'm interested in politics and history and anything that makes me laugh.

:cool:

*waves to everybody*

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to GF Noot! You seem to have a real interesting character which is always a plus at these forums. Check out the Politics and History section I'm sure some threads in there will peak your interest.

Hopefully this intro of yours won't be your last post.

See you around.

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Hello and welcome.

I am a girl with hair and I live over there. I work at this place that sells things.

Jeanie likes this.
  4. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Welcome!

You're right, we didn't need a whole thread dedicated to you. *The nerve of some people :rolleyes:

LOL just kidding, have fun here!

5. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Welcome to GF! Hell! Just go crazy......post! post! and post some more!:lol:

6. TheTartanKing

TheTartanKing Registered Member

Welcome! You have already recieved a good response and it was just on the welcome section! You are obviously a forum natural :) hope to read so more of your posts soon!

7. Noot

Noot New Member

"a real interesting character."

My friends would say that's a euphemism for "crazy as a poop-house rat"... and they'd be RIGHT! HA! :lol:

:D Oh, I think I'm gonna like it here. Anyway, thanks everyone for the nice welcome and a great laugh. You know it's going to be a good day when you start chortling first thing in the morning.

*chortle chortle chortle*

You know how, when you say a word often enough, it begins to lose all meaning? *chortle*

8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I look forward to seeing the words you post in that thread in some topic.

9. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Interesting intro thread. Welcome to GF

10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

everyone is worth at least one thread dedicated to themselves.

welcome.