• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Console

Iris

rainbow 11!
Epic?s Gears of War 3 gets a customized Xbox 360 at E3

I totally want it. It looks super sexy. I might end up getting it because it's 400 and I could sell my xbox for 200. It comes with the game, so there is 60. Meaning 140 is what I would need to pay. But if I can get it at my work I can get 15 percent off.
:D

i doubt I will get it though, I'm saying I will now but knowing me when it's released in august I won't have the money.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Epic?s Gears of War 3 gets a customized Xbox 360 at E3

I totally want it. It looks super sexy. I might end up getting it because it's 400 and I could sell my xbox for 200. It comes with the game, so there is 60. Meaning 140 is what I would need to pay. But if I can get it at my work I can get 15 percent off.
:D

i doubt I will get it though, I'm saying I will now but knowing me when it's released in august I won't have the money.
It is a waste of money Kay. I don't see a point in getting a customize xbox unless your old xbox is broken. Also Gears of War 3 beta was extremely disappointing. The maps were unimaginative, all the weapons were pretty gimmicky (killing people in one hit) and the pacing of matches is faster taking away a core element to gears game play. Cover, and patience.

I will not be getting Gears 3 after thinking I would finish the trilogy.