• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

G'day

Flump

Registered Member
Hey,
New to this so just figuring out how it all works! hope all is well

Dabs

Registered Member
G'day backatcha!
Would you be an Aussie??
Welcome *smiles*

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Welcome, Flump. Would you like to tell us what you enjoy doing in your spare time?

Flump

Registered Member
Fairly like a walk, cycling and what not. Got an interest in feminist thought, which will put me on some people's bad books I know haha. Also like reading up on fashion you know with the magazines and shopping! I think I have to admit i'm a bit of a tv nut..

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I'm a TV nut myself...although I no longer have cable. I download a bunch of shows and watch them at work from the mp3 player. What are your favorite tv shows?

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Tere, and G'day to you as well! I hope you find much enjoyment here at GF!

Dabs

Registered Member
I didn't know Brits said G'Day too ~LoL~
Actually, I'm not sure what Brits and Aussies really do say, but I remember Crocodile Dundee and his accent.
Everybody seems to have an accent....the Brits, the Scots, the English, the Aussies......but here in America, we all pretty much sound the same, unless you're from the Bronx.

Dekzper

Registered Member
G'day eh! :D and welcome to GF! Feminist thought? No prob. I have a friend that says she'll work on my car and she smokes cigars. :nod: And she's tons of fun to hang with! Btw, Prowl's already got snow near Leicester. Any snow yet where you are?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Introductions 6
MattLeParkour Introductions 8
L Introductions 8
B Introductions 7
Zero-Beat Introductions 5