G'day from Australia

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lkhwb, Jul 10, 2010.

1. lkhwb

lkhwb Registered Member

G'Day!!

Just trying to find a general forum (hah!) to poke around in and keep myself occupied between work, uni, husband and furkiddos :)

Lisa

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hey Lisa! Welcome to GF.

What's your username about? Is it your initials or something?

Tell us more about yourself; your interests and such :)

3. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

G'day mate! Welcome to GF! Great topics to discuss, interesting people, fun and games........ see you around!

4. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to GF, hope you like it here.

5. lkhwb

lkhwb Registered Member

Thanks for the welcome :)

Rebeccaaa, the screen name does have meaning for me IRL but I was thinking after I used it that probably I would like a different screen name, LOL. Call me fickle. Is it possible to change?

Me? I am, well, an Aussie, married, no children except the furkiddos, a mature age (gotta love that phrase) uni student and work part time. I love to make soap and create art, read, antiques, and general geekiness with husband (he's in IT).

I'm looking for a forum that is non specific and has a lot of variety and different opinions etc and I think this forum fits that bill quite nicely!!

6. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Lisa, welcome to GF love, you're more than welcome to run a muck here and leave a mess...we have people to pick that up :D:D

Enjoy your stay :3

~Shwa

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

It is possible to get it changed, but only the admin/owner of the site can do it for you. You'll have to PM him when you have enough posts to use that feature, if you don't already. It's not a high amount at all. His name is Hybrix, btw.

8. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

I better check the roster to see if I am on that duty this month! :lol:

Hi Lisa (aka lkljhdf.kjng) and welcome to GF. I am sure you will love it here. Steer clear of the "other Aussies" though, they are craaaazy! :nod:

9. lkhwb

lkhwb Registered Member

Thanks, guys :) I appreciate all that!! Will have to get my post count up a smidge now.

Lisa