G'day from Australia

lkhwb

Registered Member
G'Day!!

Just trying to find a general forum (hah!) to poke around in and keep myself occupied between work, uni, husband and furkiddos :)

Lisa

Hey Lisa! Welcome to GF.

What's your username about? Is it your initials or something?

Tell us more about yourself; your interests and such :)

lkhwb

Registered Member
Thanks for the welcome :)

Rebeccaaa, the screen name does have meaning for me IRL but I was thinking after I used it that probably I would like a different screen name, LOL. Call me fickle. Is it possible to change?

Me? I am, well, an Aussie, married, no children except the furkiddos, a mature age (gotta love that phrase) uni student and work part time. I love to make soap and create art, read, antiques, and general geekiness with husband (he's in IT).

I'm looking for a forum that is non specific and has a lot of variety and different opinions etc and I think this forum fits that bill quite nicely!!

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Lisa, welcome to GF love, you're more than welcome to run a muck here and leave a mess...we have people to pick that up :D:D

Enjoy your stay :3

~Shwa

Rebeccaaa, the screen name does have meaning for me IRL but I was thinking after I used it that probably I would like a different screen name, LOL. Call me fickle. Is it possible to change?
It is possible to get it changed, but only the admin/owner of the site can do it for you. You'll have to PM him when you have enough posts to use that feature, if you don't already. It's not a high amount at all. His name is Hybrix, btw.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Lisa, welcome to GF love, you're more than welcome to run a muck here and leave a mess...we have people to pick that up :D:D
I better check the roster to see if I am on that duty this month! :lol:

Hi Lisa (aka lkljhdf.kjng) and welcome to GF. I am sure you will love it here. Steer clear of the "other Aussies" though, they are craaaazy! :nod: