• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PSP GBA games to PSP? NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!

idawg

Hello. I was wondring if there is any way to put Game boy advance games onto my PSP. I want to put Super Dodgeball Advance('member that game?) on to my PSP, but i don't know how. I downloaded the ROM and everything, but to no avail. SO if anyone could help me, thanx!

unrealphantasy3

Registered Member
Although you downloaded the ROM, it doesn't do you any good without a GBA emulator. An emulator is a program that basically replicates a game console on a different platform, for example, you could play SNES games on your PC only if you had a SNES emulator and THEN the ROMs you wanted. I'm not certain if anyone has managed to make a good GBA emulator yet, but you can check at psp-news.dcemu.co.uk Granted, you may not be able to run the emulator if your PSP firmware is too high (due to increasingly tighter security measures implemented by Sony to thwart this very thing), but if it is, there are programs called downgraders that allow you to bring your PSP firmware back down. Hope you'll be able to play Super Dodgeball Advance! :)

schmidtlet

Registered Member
umm... the gba emulaters aren't really perfected right now and so they're all slow and glitchy... u should really wait on this one...

unrealphantasy3

Registered Member
i think i saw a pretty good GBA emulator on pspupdates.qj.net it was called GBA VBA or something. check it out, idawg