• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gazans protest killing of North Carolina Muslims

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
“We came here today to close the US institutions for two hours. This event aims to denounce the policy of media blackout that occurred and the US media silence and the US official silence,” said activist Jamal Yaghi.

Gazans shut down US aid groups to protest killing of North Carolina Muslims
I don't know what they are talking about. This killing has been all over the news. The man that shot these three has been arrested and charged with murder. This nutjob will at the very least spend the rest of his life in prison, as he should. Why should our politicians say much about it? Its just another senseless murder which happened to be this time of Muslims most likely over a parking place. The police did their job and so will the courts, nothing is being covered up or condoned.

Thoughts?

Knight_of_Albion

Registered Member
Heard about this on another American site, but not seen any mention of this on British media.

Very sad. I made this point on a British forum, that tolerates a lot of anti-Semitism. How, in any way, are Jews in Britain, who have probably never been to Israel, have certainly never served in the Israeli army - because they aren't Israeli, or voted in an Israeli election - because they aren't Israeli, responsible for anything the IDF may, or may not, have done in Gaza? (A rise in anti-Semitism here due to a rising Muslim population and the Gaza situation)
Similarly, these young people, what had they done to anyone to warrant attack and how are they in way to blame for what's taking place in the Middle East?

This though is the ultimate aim of the Jihadi philosophy, to create social divisions, whereby
Muslim and non-Muslim cannot co-exist peacefully together.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
A lot of crimes and hate-crimes happen in the US so how is this different? I mean what do they want - sky writers? Or maybe they think the killer should be hit with a drone. Well thats not how justice works in the US.

Everything that can be done has already been done. And tbh I really dont think the President has time to condemn every murder that happens in the US. He already has tons more stuff he has to deal with.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here, unlike many places in the middle east, if you kill someone you will be arrested and you will get a fair trial. The victims family can forgive the perpetrator all they want and they will still get punished. Unlike in many places in the middle east where the murderer walks free if he is forgiven by a family member of the victim. You commit the crime and you'll do the time. I don't know what more they could want. We aren't going to stone him to death.