Movies Gay/Lesbian themed movies

Iris

rainbow 11!
So what gay and lesbian themed movies have you seen? Did you like them?

I've seen If These Walls Could Talk 2, Boys Don't Cry, and But I'm A Cheerleader. But I'm A Cheerleader is hilarious, probably the best comedy I've seen in a long time.

Boys Don't Cry is really sad, I don't recommend it if you want a happy ending.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
In and Out (klein)
It's My Party
Brokeback
Boys Don't Cry
Threesome
Talented Mr Ripley
Philadelphia
Crying Game
The Hours
Monster

I've liked them all.

pikachu1

Registered Member
Where would it be possible to find these movies? I love these kind of movies but I can't really openly buy them because then people might figure out I'm gay and I haven't told my family yet.

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
Philadelphia
Birdcage
Across The Universe [[ not really LGBT themed but it had LGBT characters ]]
Saved

... and i keep meaning to see But I'm A Cheerleader >.<

Steerpike

Registered Member
Some titles with either LGBT themes or characters :

Brokeback Mountain
Cruising
Dorian Blues
Hate Crime
Latter Days
Saved (This film has LGBT characters who are confronted with Christian homophopia.)
Speedway Junky
Talented Mr. Ripley

Possibly more titles could be found by researching further.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Where would it be possible to find these movies? I love these kind of movies but I can't really openly buy them because then people might figure out I'm gay and I haven't told my family yet.
Order them online? I don't know. See if a friend has them or rent them from a Blockbuster and watch them when no one is home.

... and i keep meaning to see But I'm A Cheerleader >.<
You really should! It's so freaking funny. I had tears coming from my eyes, I was laughing so hard.

Not even seen brokeback. What would you recommend if I were to watch one?
But I Am A Cheerleader. :nod:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I have seen Boys Don't Cry and The Birdcage. There's also this series that was on TV called Sugar Rush which is a story about a teenage girl that is a lesbian and falls for her best friend. I recommend Sugar Rush because it's pretty funny and you also learn different things.