Gasp! GF is back online!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes, breathe the fresh air that is GF.

:nod:

Apparently the chat server crashed, which caused the entire server to crash.... which just so happened to be while I was gone.

Go figure.

Anyway, I've disabled chat for now until I call Adobe tomorrow and get this sorted.

GF should be back working as it should now though.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Apparently I should never leave. I am pretty sure this only happens when I leave. :lol:

:shake:

I just sent an email to my Adobe support contact to see why this happened. I'll probably know more by the morning.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Looks like it was down for almost 4 hours (if simply based on the new posts history). Well, I was asleep. :hah: The GF chat did create problems for me yesterday but I thought it was just the IE thing again.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I WAS REALLY UPSET THAT GF WAS DOWN LAST NIGHT! I MEAN I PAID TO BECOME A LIFETIME MEMBER AND I CAN'T EVEN HAVE ACCESS TO GF FOR A FEW HOURS? WHAT A WASTE OF MY MONEY! I WANT A REFUND AND I THINK I AM GOING TO JOIN ANOTHER FORUM!!!!!

just relax! happy april fools day! :D I LOVE GF! When I couldn't get on gf last night, I figure the server was down so I just went to bed. I am glad it's back up though.