Gasp! GF is back online!

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Mirage, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Yes, breathe the fresh air that is GF.

:nod:

Apparently the chat server crashed, which caused the entire server to crash.... which just so happened to be while I was gone.

Go figure.

Anyway, I've disabled chat for now until I call Adobe tomorrow and get this sorted.

GF should be back working as it should now though.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I thought I was going to die. Thanks for the fix, Brix.

Bliss likes this.
  3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Apparently I should never leave. I am pretty sure this only happens when I leave. :lol:

:shake:

I just sent an email to my Adobe support contact to see why this happened. I'll probably know more by the morning.

4. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

Thanks for the update. I just thought it was my computer, which has been acting up lately.

5. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

I thought April Fool had something to with GF being offline.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Looks like it was down for almost 4 hours (if simply based on the new posts history). Well, I was asleep. :hah: The GF chat did create problems for me yesterday but I thought it was just the IE thing again.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Lucky I wasn't here, because knowing myself I would be refreshing every second.

8. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

My refresh button is also breathing a sigh of relief, since I was sleeping too :hah:

9. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I WAS REALLY UPSET THAT GF WAS DOWN LAST NIGHT! I MEAN I PAID TO BECOME A LIFETIME MEMBER AND I CAN'T EVEN HAVE ACCESS TO GF FOR A FEW HOURS? WHAT A WASTE OF MY MONEY! I WANT A REFUND AND I THINK I AM GOING TO JOIN ANOTHER FORUM!!!!!

just relax! happy april fools day! :D I LOVE GF! When I couldn't get on gf last night, I figure the server was down so I just went to bed. I am glad it's back up though.

10. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

So is chat still down as of now?