• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gas prices

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
What is the price of gas in your area? I saw a Shell station near my house that was selling $1.33 a gallon...I couldnt believe it. They have to be selling at a loss these days but for now I won't complain.

How about you?

1.85$ i think. i tend to not look at the price just cause i'm getting the gas anyway, i know which gas stations are the cheapest around so i go to those (they also happen to be close to my house)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here in my area we have the lowest prices in Canada, so I cannot complain right now, it's been going down for about a month now, and I love it, because my truck is expensive in gas.

The current gas price is 73.9 cents a liter, which is great, cause a month ago it was 1,20$ a liter.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
are you telling me we dont already have this thread? :hah: seems like every forum has this thread already! Talk about missing out on some footprint opportunity.

Here in Sunny (But Foggy) Central California gas at the local Shell station was $1.83 last night.

padd

Registered Member
it was 79 cents last week pr LITER.. not bad since it was 1.50 per liter in the summer.. yesterday last time i checked its at 0.85.

its cheap in ontario.. my cousins live in quebec close to ontario.. ALWAYS cross the bridge to go get their gas in ottwa

question to those in places that sell gas by the liter..... how much does it cost to fill up your tank? like if you have a car...... im bad at conversions and want an idea how about how much a gallon that is.

snowflake

Registered Member
in the uk its sky high as always !!b maybe i should live in a diff counrty

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I looked it up and a liter is just over 1/4 of a gallon. So for instance if you had a 20 Gallon Gas tank... it would convert to roughly 76 liters.

so you take padds .79cents multiplied by the 76 liters and you get $60.04 bucks
go with my $1.83 multiplied by 20 gallons and you get $36.60

I've heard its much cheaper on the people when it goes by the Gallon. I had a friend in Norway who claimed they had Liters up and above 5-6 dollars. Thats flippin insane! I mean that same 20 gallon gas tank would take 380 bucks to fill up!