• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gas Prices

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
How much is gas where you live? It's about $2.20 per gallon here, which is actually low compaired to some of the recent prices. :)

Really the small penny changes arent as bad as they seem. If you do the math, really you are only paying a few dollors more total even if the prices are extra high.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
we are paying 2.60 a gallon right now in our area. I would love to be paying 2.20. the difference between those two prices for me is about $6 to fill my car, which really adds up if you are on a fixed income.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I was really excited yesterday, when I pulled into the gas station and noticed the cost was 2.06/gallon. Since I almost always go to the same place, I don't usually pay much attention to the price, but when it's dropped that much, it's kinda hard not to notice. Let's just hope it stays down!!:nod: