• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Politics Gas Prices in America

dDave

V.I.P.
Gas prices recently hit an all time record high in America. They’re continuing to rise.

Many people blame Putin and the war in Ukraine for the gas prices. While it’s true that the crisis in Eastern Europe does have an impact, the price of fuel has been steadily rising since Joe Biden took office. This is due to incompetent governing, intentional sabotage of the American energy industry, and a refusal to drill our own fossil fuel reserves. The blame for all of this falls squarely on the shoulders of the Democratic Party, most specifically, Joe Biden.

The answer the elites have for us? Go buy an electric car. Their degree of removal from society is truly stunning.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Like everything else, the price is based on supply and demand. When you kill the supply, price goes up. It has very little to do with Putin and the war in Ukraine. That the excuse the administration is using and the brain dead in our society believe it.

That's like telling the homeless "just go buy a house". It's that stupid. By the way, the mining for the lithium is far worse for the environment than drilling for oil.

dDave

V.I.P.
Like everything else, the price is based on supply and demand. When you kill the supply, price goes up. It has very little to do with Putin and the war in Ukraine. That the excuse the administration is using and the brain dead in our society believe it.

That's like telling the homeless "just go buy a house". It's that stupid. By the way, the mining for the lithium is far worse for the environment than drilling for oil.
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t there a shortage of lithium supply? Even if we managed to mine all of it, I don’t think there’s enough lithium in the world for all of us to have electric cars.

But don’t worry, spend $30k-$40k+ on a car and you can save $80 a month on fuel.

These people are evil. Their total disregard for everyday people and their intent to financially destroy hard working people who were previously financially independent is disgusting.

Butter99

atleast here everyone use bicycle. a miracle invention that people don't know how to use