• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gas Cramping Your Style?

Dabs

Registered Member
Gas prices are soaring. The news reports says it hiked over 20 cents in the last week. The average price per gallon in the U.S. is $3.65 per gallon! Jesus H, here, the highest I noticed it was $3.24 per gallon. It really fucking sucks. And I don't know about most of y'all, but I have to drive, no matter how high the prices go. And even if I didn't 'have to' I prolly still would, I don't like sitting at home. But this is a major ridiculous thing here. And I heard it's only going to keep getting higher and higher and higher. So, does the high gas prices make you stay home more? Car pool? Walk more? Do tell.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I have to drive, it's still cheaper (despite what the people at the job centre say) for me to drive to town and back if only stay an hour. Buses are only cheaper if i'm going out all day.

I think unleaded around here is around 112.something pence per litre but averages at 128.71 pence and is supposed to be going up again - they're blaming what's happened in Egypt and Libya for the rises.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's incredible how gas is expensive these days, I'm paying 1.20$ a litre which is the highest I've ever seen it in my life. It's just so frustrating, because you know(well people that drive) have to pay it no matter what, since it's the only way they can from point A to point B. I doubt it will be going down any time soon.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
It's incredible how gas is expensive these days, I'm paying 1.20$ a litre which is the highest I've ever seen it in my life. It's just so frustrating, because you know(well people that drive) have to pay it no matter what, since it's the only way they can from point A to point B. I doubt it will be going down any time soon.
damn bro thats rough. In the states that would translate to $4.54 a gallon (if I did my math right and not even taking the conversion from CAD to USD into consideration)

I paid $3.70 last night. Ya know its one of those things though that I have to do. I mean the only other option is Riding a Bike, and although its definitely an option... its not one I'm really that excited to take with the miles I have to cover every day and the cargo I haul to boot.

So I just have to cut back in other areas. Adjust and Adapt.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
LOL @ gas & cramping!

Yes, I'm a sales rep so I drive a lot. My new ride gets worse gas mileage than my old truck.

We need to start issuing permits to drill, now! Or we can just ignore the court order and contempt ruling.