TV Gary Coleman in Hospital

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Dragon, May 27, 2010.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

2. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

People.com is reporting that "Coleman's brother-in-law told TMZ.com that the actor suffered a head injury after a fall."

Damn, dude's had it rough...

3. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Sad to hear about Gary. I've always liked him. I hope he will be restored to full health. 'Jah' guide and protect!

4. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Registered Member

I never had the privilege of meeting the man but my condolences to him and his family.

5. Dragon

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Yeah, I just heard about this. :( Sad.

7. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Registered Member

He may have been just a child star with an overused line, but he was a fellow human and a loved one to someone out there. I mourn his passing. May he rest in peace.

8. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Damn, I always get to hear this type of news last! I did not hear about this at all.
    I am sad to hear about his passing though. I always got a good giggle just looking at him. May he rest in peace!

9. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Damn!... A truly sad occasion. His life was somewhat of a uphill battle for the most part....now this! Damn!... My condolence to his family and friends. Rest in peace bro.

10. Dragon

Was just watching and episode of Nitro Circus and ironically, he was in that episode. I don't think MTV did that intentionally.