Garnett out 2-3 weeks with knee strain.

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

It's going to hurt them a great deal if he really misses the 2-3 weeks. Hopefully he gets back earlier then expected because without their defensive leader, I don't know how long they can hold.
    ------
    I've lied! Rondo took over, followed by Allen and Pierce. 86 between the 3 of them, there's no stopping them when Rondo plays like he does.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  3. Unstoppable

Unstoppable Registered Member

yeah Rondo is great, there is no doubt that Boston has guys who can step up and fill the void, but its still going to be tough going at it without KG for a couple weeks

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I think I saw where the Celtics are 5-0 since Garnett got hurt. Obviously they have enough talent on that team to keep winning, but they'll definitely need him for the playoffs.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well, they needed him yesterday because the Celtics lost to one of the worse teams in the NBA. They lost to the Clippers 93-91 last night. This is a game they should of won, and this would be a game they would of won if Garnett was in the lineup. But I agree, other then last nights game they've played pretty well with Garnett on the sidelines with an injury.