Garnett Not Unhappy With Wolves

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

ESPN.com -
    Kevin Garnett has been through a lot in Minnesota, and he's not about to let the media tell him what he should be doing with his career.

On Sunday, the former MVP squashed rumors of his discontent in Minnesota and suggestions that he'd be better off searching for a championship elsewhere.

"I've never said I [was] unhappy," Garnett said after the Timberwolves beat the 76ers 95-84. "I don't know where y'all get that [expletive] from. None of y'all have asked me that."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/43567/20061204/garnett_not_unhappy_with_wolves/

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Good to hear that KG is listening to heart and not the little voices in his head(I.E.) the media. This is a possibility of a playoff birth even though its a bit harder because there are in the west and its such a strong division. But Garnett is a game changer and IMO he can a this franchise anywhere.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

He is a very awsome and actually talented basketball player and I am glad that he likes the Wolves. They are entertaining team and I hope he stays with them until his career ends or maybe stay couple of years. I hope to see him play for Los Angeles Lakers one day. He would do good there.

4. Rickster

Rickster Guest

That's good for Garnett. But in all seriousness, that organization owes it to him to get him a ring. Besides Wally, that team is currently pretty much worthless.

5. Babe_Ruth

First off Wally is not in that team anymore. Second off all they have great young players in McCants and Foye, I see this team having great success in a couple of seasons, when these players develop into stars. I honestly think that Foye will be an all star in this league, he reminds me a little of D Wade. I am also happy that Garnett is happy with the Wolves because I don't see him in another team other then then Timberwolves. I am just hopeful they can start winning some games, so they can make a run at the Championship once again.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I can't believe he's not unhappy. If I were a superstar, and my team hasn't made the playoffs in several years running, I'd be pretty upset. However, he should be happy until his contract ends, and then he can help out some other team who's willing to take him.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Garnett is confident, he believes that they will make play offs one day.

8. Babe_Ruth

Alex I doubt he's confident that he will make the playoffs because he wouldn't voice his un-happyness last year. This dude is loyal to the Wolves organization and the only thing he wants to do for them is win a championship. He's a machince top 5 player in the league but he knows he cant do it by himself and the Wolves organization won't give him help aswell. Like I said earlier McCants and Foye will be studs sooner then later, but Garnett wants help now, to win now. If that doesn't happen I don't see Garnett being a Timberwolve for long.