• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Garage conversion

Guppy

Registered Member
Have you ever done it? What do you use it for, extra storage room, Jacuzzi, studio, room to let? I have been toying with this idea for a while.
Did you get rid of the garage door or kept it?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Mine is my workout gym. I have an Olympic weight bench, weights, 6 pairs of dumbells with a rack, a 100 pound Everlast bag with a stand, a speed bag on the wall, and a treadmill. I didn't enclose it or make any structural changes to it, but that is what I use it for. I have thought about closing it up and putting a softer floor on it and making it look more like a gym.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
My garage is now my room because I just wanted that extra independence and privacy so I managed to convince my parents to build me a room in there, it's quite large and very homely, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Guppy

Registered Member
My garage is now my room because I just wanted that extra independence and privacy so I managed to convince my parents to build me a room in there, it's quite large and very homely, I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Haha…your own men’s cave :lol:

Here in the UK not many people keep cars in the garage, and many convert it. Studios or extra room are common. Pity the cellars are not so popular as on the continent.
I am thinking of an extra storage space coz don’t have a big kitchen, and like to have some extra supply.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MAgnum9987 Autos 1
S Advice 0
Mirage General Discussion 21
Dragon Music 4
1_ares_1 Money & Investing 0