• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Garage auction...

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Well, my "Landlord's garage" auction worked out after all. It didn't sell on ebay, but a local lady happened across it by clicking on a link on my site.

She emailed me and then we both went on vacation. Today, we got together and she bought everything I had left for $350!! Yay!

Well, there were some things I didn't include in the garage sale like a lot of scrapbooking stuff I"m listing on ebay, but all those misc things you can't get rid of, she too. I"m so excited! I probably should have ANOTHER garage sale this fall. Heck, I could still stand to get rid of as much as I just did again, maybe times 2!

Julie

Registered Member
Wow...that's awesome Lana! Glad to hear it all worked out for you with that stuff! (course you know if you were anywhere near me...that auction would have been won by me!)

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Well I TRIED! lol. I just couldn't get you to bite. I thought living in the middle of the country would be a benefit.

I thought it ended up being kinda cool that she was from right here in town. what a small WEIRD world.

What she paid me, doubled my profits from that garage sale. It was the best one I ever had and I got rid of EVERYTHING.
:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MAgnum9987 Autos 1
G Advice 3
S Advice 0
Mirage General Discussion 21
Dragon Music 4