• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gangster Woody

pork

Registered Member
Ok this one is way too funny i showed my boss son all the weird auctions on ebay and well i got him hooked he made two up so far but only one i think is the best and he might do well on the link is here. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5606302013
lol this is too great he was all excited when he saw he had 3 watchers in 4 hours lol well i just wanted to share my boss son auction have a great night folks

trees

Registered Member
Real cute auction! I am watching, Good luck to the son of your boss! :)

pork

Registered Member
thanx trees ill let him know yeah hes around my age and he came in the store today looking to buy a car off ebay and i was looking at the M&M auction and thats what jump started his brain lol

doubles2004

Registered Member
Wishing him luck Im watching

yooperchick

Registered Member
Boy...Woody's got an A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E doesn't he? I better watch and see what else he gets into. I wish him luck!