Gan Ning Signature

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Omega, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

You asked for it:

[​IMG]

And you know who you is............

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Omega, I love you so much right about now.*hugs* You just made my day!

I bow to you and ur awesomeness^^ What get's me is the bg, it's like whoa0_0; I've never seen anything like it before and I'm impressed. Lol Ning's ass kicking skills have just increased ten fold with this sig!

Did you save a PSD this time? If ya did I have only one thing to say, make a tut. Plz plz plz!

3. Omega

Omega Ω

It is very easy I will make a tut when I get back from the doctors..... I have strep throat (What a pain)

Oh yeah and I get to go sit at DMV for a few hours as well.

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Why didn't u just gurgle some Hot salt water, that does the trick >.>

I hate the doctors, with a passion*eyes flare* DMV, as in the car place? Getting a new pair of license or something?

5. Omega

Omega Ω

I cannot just use salt water. Strep throat you need to take meds for it of else it just gets worse.

I need to go get my ID card. I turned 18 in oct and I have not got my new one yet.

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Well then I hope you get better soon Omega! Oh and don't make your pic look that funny ok? The ones I've seen from my friend's either look like their stoned or like they just saw the worst of their nightmares and caught the expressions on Camera >.> I can't be talking though, my college I.D looks like crap >.<

7. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual