• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gaming Wishes

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
What do you wish for? This is video game related. Anything!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
All I really want is a Halo: Combat Evolved remake with all of the gameplay exactly the same, but with updated graphics, glitches removed, online play, and some of the newer Halo features like Forge and Theater.

BigBob

Registered Member
The NFL to not extend it's Madden Liscence and allow 2K Sports to make another NFL game.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I wish for microsoft to stop charging my credit card once a year for a renewal fee. I hate surprises and it always comes unexpected.

BigBob

Registered Member
Even though it's not the NFL, we all know 2K will find a way to give us the ability to bring them in....

Canadian Football 2K12 (CFL 2K12) (Rumored)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Along the same lines as Bob, I'd love to see the NFL 2k series revived. NFL 2k12 doesn't sound right, though.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Along the same lines as Bob, I'd love to see the NFL 2k series revived. NFL 2k12 doesn't sound right, though.
I wish that as well, actually...

Personally, I wish that BioWare announces a SOLID, FIRM release date for Mass Effect 3 and Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Also I wish that 360s add Blu-Ray support.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Do you remember the ESPN football game with the FP view?