Gaming Questions #9

41. A genre that you just can’t get into?
MOBA. No thanks.

42. Maybe it wasn’t your first game, but what was the game that started you on your path to nerdiness?
I'd have to go with Super Mario Bros. 3. I was hooked for life after that.

43. Ever play games when you really should have been concentrating on something else?
Silly question. EVERYONE has done this.

44. Arcade machine that has consumed the most of your quarters?
Hmmm. Either The House of the Dead or Cruisin' USA.

45. How are you at Mario Kart?
I can definitely hold my own.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
In general, I can't stand FPS games or MMORPG

42. Maybe it wasn’t your first game, but what was the game that started you on your path to nerdiness?
I started with Sonic the Hedgehog but the game that originally got me at a young age was probably Mario 64 which I still play to this day. Really though, it was the Nintendo 64 console as a whole that got me going on that path.

43. Ever play games when you really should have been concentrating on something else?
Yes. Too many times to count.

Ms Pacman, classic

Expert. Good enough to play Mario Kart 64 or Double Dash (gamecube) at high level competition (I hope that doesn't sound arrogant but it's true). Also got quite good at Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart 7 for 3DS. I don't really get into the rest of the series that much but I can hold my own.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I'll just jump right in at question 41...

I have no idea what the genre is called but Fortnite and PUBG. Ugh

Wolfenstein 3D. I loved that game so much and it definitely got me into playing other games.

Just ask my recent pension exam how much time I spent replaying Skyrim rather than studying for it.

I don't think I ever played an arcade machine

I can consistently not finish in last place. I haevn't played in a while so I imagine I'll be pretty terrible now. And only ever with a controller, not the stupid steering wheels