• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gaming Questions #8

Konshentz

Konshentz
36. Have you ever shed actual blood, sweat or tears over a game?
Blood? No. Sweat? No. Tears? Absooolutely.

37. What’s the worst game ever?
Worst game ever? Hmmmm, off the top of my head probably Orc Slayer on PSN. Awful.

38. A game you’re ashamed to admit that you like?
Nothing comes to mind. I'm not ashamed of anything that I like.

39. A sequel that you would die for them to make?
I'd REALLY love a third game in The Suffering series. With 2017's graphics and storytelling? It's be glorious.

40. What to you think of virtual reality headsets or motion controls?
I am definitely interested. I've thought about getting PSVR a few times. Still gonna hold off another year or two, though.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Blood? No. Sweat? No. Tears? Absooolutely.

Worst game ever? Hmmmm, off the top of my head probably Orc Slayer on PSN. Awful.

Nothing comes to mind. I'm not ashamed of anything that I like.

I'd REALLY love a third game in The Suffering series. With 2017's graphics and storytelling? It's be glorious.

I am definitely interested. I've thought about getting PSVR a few times. Still gonna hold off another year or two, though.
36. I did shed tears over Suikoden 2 and 5.. and over 4 because it was such a horrible game I wasted my time on.

37. Worst game ever?? Based on what I've played... Sonic 06 or Sonic Boom.

38. I get some flack for liking the Kirby franchise but I'm not ashamed of any game I like.

39. I'd love a Suikoden 6 to continue the TL of game events.. but I doubt it'll happen.

40. I've only tried demos of VR and I hate it.. course I have concussions which might explain it.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I remember many sweaty palms during my Super Nintendo gaming days

Superman 64? haha I'm sure there were plenty of NES games that were thrown together and worse than that, but it's the first thing that crosses my mind.

Maybe Life is Strange because of the Teenage Angst aspect?

I don't think it will ever happen but the fact that KOTOR III was never developed is a crime. KOTOR II ended on a nice cliffhanger if I recall correctly.

Motion controls are fun for parties and gathering of friends, but I mainly like classic handheld controller gaming.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Video Games 2
Konshentz Video Games 2
Konshentz Video Games 4
Konshentz Video Games 2
Konshentz Video Games 3